2022 5th International Conference on Mechanical, Electrical and Material Application (MEMA 2022) will bring together leading researchers, engineers and scientists in the domain of interest from around the world.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
1. Mechanical dynamics
2. Precision machinery
4. Mechanical engineering and its automation
5. Material forming and control engineering
6. Intelligent manufacturing
1. Transmission and distribution
2. Power quality
3. Renewable energy
4. Electric traction
5. Electromagnetic compatibility
6. High voltage insulation technology
7. High pressure instruments
8. Electrical engineering materials
9. Electrical measurements
10. High voltage and insulation technology
11. Power electronics
13. Circuits and systems
14. Power quality and electromagnetic compatibility
15. Power systems and their automation
16. Power system planning and dispatch
17. Electric drives
18. Motors and appliances
1. Advanced materials
2. Ceramics and glass
3. Coatings, corrosion and surface engineering
4. Composites, nanocomposites, polymer composites
5. Electronic materials
6. Functional materials
7. Laser manufacturing
8. Electronic materials
9. Magnetic materials
Manuscripts passed the peer-review process by expert reviewers from the conference organizing committee will be accepted and published in the Conference Proceedings. The published papers will then be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus for abstracting/indexing.
1.The submitted papers must not be previously published or currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
2.Please send the full paper(Word+pdf) to the conference SUBMISSION SYSTEM
3.Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4.Please submit the abstract only, if you just want to make presentations.
5.Templates download: Templates
6.Should you have any questions, or you need any materials in English, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Both Abstracts and Full Papers are welcomed. The author can make an oral presentation after the Abstract is accepted and the payment is made.
2) All submitted articles should report original results, experimental or theoretical, not previously published or under consideration for publication elsewhere. All articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtue of any academics. Hence, any act of plagiarism or other misconduct is totally unacceptable and cannot be tolerated.
2022 5th International Conference on Mechanical, Electrical and Material Application http://www.ic-mema.org/